Founded in 1986, Charles Tyrwhitt has been committed to making great products that last, at unbeatable value for money, with exemplary customer service, a pinch of British charm and a commitment to do things responsibly. It has become a global brand, delighting customers with stores across the UK, USA, and Europe., And with over 80% of sales generated by their online store – no stone has been left unturned in their pursuit of ensuring a fun, easy shopping experience for their customers.
Charles Tyrwhitt asked Upp to help analyse and manage product performance to drive top line growth and profitability. Specific Targets:
- Reduce the cost per new customer acquired for the UK and US
- Increase the average daily spend amounts on Google shopping, at the reduced cost per new customer target
- Increase the product visibility of underserved product lines
Only 8% of Charles Tyrwhitt product lines were receiving enough marketing investment to drive customers to purchase. Upp’s OS shifted this figure to 89%.
In a very short space of time, Upp’s OS achieved:
- 60% increase in sales volume in the US
- 40% increase in sales volume in the UK
- £1.5M incremental revenue added to the business per month
- CPA reduced from £125 to £32
Upp continues to optimise performance forCharles Tyrwhitt. Not just by meeting the targets that were set, but by spotting and acting on trends in real time, whilst giving Charles Tyrwhitt extra insights to enable them to drive commercial outcomes.
We’ve also enabled Charles Tyrwhitt to keep up to date with their performance via a live dashboard to monitor performance and change targets in real-time. They have a “trending products”league table of their highest and lowest performing products and summarised weekly performance emails straight to key stakeholders inboxes.
Achieve your Uppside.
Unlock opportunity and discover your retail performance Uppside with our data audit.